Individual Membership Agreement
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Individual Membership in the American Song Moo Kwan Tae Kwon Do Association is a privilege, not a right. By seeking, and being accepted as a member of the Association, you are agreeing to be held to the Rules and Regulations of the Association, both in your professional Martial Arts life, and in your private affairs.
2) Your acceptance is also based upon your certification that you will seek the highest standards of professionalism in the demonstration, instruction, or sharing of your taekwondo knowledge with others.
3) Further, that you will strive to learn the approved curriculum of the American Song Moo Kwan Association, without complaint, or misrepresentation. Seeking only to advance the presentment of the Martial Arts as prescribed by the Grandmaster, Master Instructors and Governing Board of the American Song Moo Kwan Association.
4) You agree NOT to share the individual curriculum, techniques, or proprietary information developed by Grandmaster Kirk I. Koskella with any individual, Dojang, or competing organization, without the direct written approval of your instructor, the Area Representative, the National Director and the Association World Headquarters.
5) No deviation may be made from the course curriculum established by the American Song Moo Kwan Association.
6) The parties agree to purchase all supplies and equipment necessary for training from a recognized American Song Moo Kwan Association Charter School so as to assist in the promotion and furtherance of the Association from within.
7) The member also agrees that the names of students and any photographs or motion pictures taken during the Association’s activities may be used for promotional purposes.
8) As a Member of the American Song Moo Kwan Association, the Member agrees that he/she will refrain from using the knowledge obtained from the Association in commercial competition with the Association, Charter or Member School, or any other school. Specifically, the Member agrees not to work in, with or without compensation, or own an American Song Moo Kwan Association Charter Affiliate School or Dojang located within 15 miles, in all directions, from this Association School or any other American Song Moo Kwan Association Charter Affiliate location, without the express written consent of the area School, Area Representative, Regional Director, National Director and Association’s World Headquarters.
9) The Member has an option to cancel his/her membership without fear of retribution, or reprisal retaining the rank received under the provision of honorable withdrawal.
10) THE ASSOCIATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISMISS, OR TERMINATE MEMBERSHIP IN THE ASSOCIATION FOR CAUSE, AND DIRECT VIOLATION OF THE RULES AND REGULATION PROMULGATED HEREUNDER.
11) THE MEMBER SHALL NOT UNDERTAKE ANY COURSE OF ACTION DIRECTLY CONTRARY TO THE GOALS AND DIRECTIVES OF THE ASSOCIATION.
12) THE ASSOCIATION SHALL SUPPORT THE INDIVIDUAL MEMBER IN ANY MANNER POSSIBLE TO THE BETTERMENT OF THE MARTIAL ARTS INDUSTRY AND THE BETTERMENT OF THE INDIVIDUAL MEMBER.